[ASC-list] geeks, nerds, boffins and dweebs

Charles Willock charlesw at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Mon Aug 29 15:15:19 UTC 2011

... meanwhile, back at youTube :)

    a slightly raunchier version of the Katy Perry "I kissed a girl"

    I Kissed A Nerd - Damsels of Dorkington Music Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arjiHvkVXfA

Charlesw