[ASC-list] Reminder: Free Drinks* and fun at the ASC NSW Christmas Party - Fri 9 December

Rebecca Rose speckley_rose at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 1 12:19:32 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

You're all invited to a night of food, fun and friends at the ASC NSW Christmas Party.

This is a great chance to meet fellow ASC members and discover who's behind all the emails.

And we're offering *free drinks (well, two) to all members, nibblies and a great Trivia quiz.

Cost: Members free, non-members $5 (partners and other potential ASC'ers welcome)

When: From 6.30 pm till late, Friday 9 December

Where: The Star Bar, 600 George St, Sydney (just down from Town Hall station, opposite Events Cinemas)
We have a room on the ground floor, at the back (the 'Amber Bar'.... there will be a welcome sign).

What to wear: A dash of Christmas! (Something we can see: not your special Xmas undies.... Hat, earrings, tie, reindeer-antlers etc.)

RSVP: Would love to know if you can make it so please send us an email ASAP (it's not too late but be quick!) or visit the ASC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Australian-Science-Communicators-ASC/150854024999000
Email: ascnsw at gmail.com

Best wishes and a very Merry Christmas from the ASC NSW Committee:

Angele Bouchet
Julie-Anne Popple
Rebecca Rose
Helen Sim