[ASC-list] NSW Christmas Party - Tell us you're coming or we can't go ahead!

Rebecca Rose speckley_rose at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 2 05:52:32 UTC 2011

Last chance to RSVP to the NSW Christmas party!!  (details below)

If you've been meaning to come to the Christmas party but haven't yet replied, we need to hear from you. We have till noon on Monday to finalise the numbers for the food and trivia but without your support, we may have to postpone this night of fun until the new year.

A night of festivities and fun?

It's all up to you!

Hi folks,

You're all invited to a night of food, fun and friends at the ASC NSW Christmas Party.

This is a great chance to meet fellow ASC members and discover who's behind all the emails.

And we're offering *free drinks (well, two) to all members, nibblies and a great Trivia quiz.

Cost: Members free, non-members $5 (partners and other potential ASC'ers welcome)

When: From 6.30 pm till late, Friday 9 December

Where: The Star Bar, 600 George St, Sydney (just down from Town Hall station, opposite Events Cinemas)
We have a room on the ground floor, at the back (the 'Amber Bar'.... there will be a welcome sign).

What to wear: A dash of Christmas! (Something we can see: not your special Xmas undies.... Hat, earrings, tie, reindeer-antlers etc.)

RSVP: Would love to know if you can make it so please send us an email ASAP (it's not too late but be quick!) or visit the ASC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Australian-Science-Communicators-ASC/150854024999000
Email: ascnsw at gmail.com

Best wishes and a very Merry Christmas from the ASC NSW Committee:

Angele Bouchet
Julie-Anne Popple
Rebecca Rose
Helen Sim