[ASC-list] NSW Christmas Party - full steam ahead!

Rebecca Rose speckley_rose at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 5 07:56:22 UTC 2011

Thanks to all the replies to my last email, the ASC NSW Christmas party is going ahead. Last minute joiners are welcome.

Look forward to seeing you all there this Friday!

Regards
Rebecca

ASC Executive Officer

 Hi folks,

 You're all invited to a night of food, fun and friends at the ASC NSW Christmas Party.

 This is a great chance to meet fellow ASC members and discover who's behind all the emails.

 And we're offering free drinks (well, two) to all members, nibblies and a great Trivia quiz.

 Cost: Members are free, non-members $5 (partners and other potential ASC'ers welcome)

 Where: Star Bar - The Star Bar is just down from Town Hall station, opposite Events Cinemas.
 We have a room on the ground floor, at the back (the 'Amber Bar'.... there will be a welcome sign).

 What to wear: A dash of Christmas! (Something we can see: not your
special Xmas undies.... Hat, earrings, tie, reindeer-antlers etc.)

 RSVP: Would love to know if you can make it so please send us an email
by Wednesday 30 November (it will help us know how much food to order)
or reply to this event
 Email: ascnsw at gmail.com

 Best wishes and a very merry Christmas from the ASC NSW Committee:

 Angele Bouchet
 Julie-Anne Popple
 Rebecca Rose
 Helen Sim