[ASC-list] Medical writer vacancy

Susan Williamson susanw20 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:42:39 UTC 2011

*Medical writer wanted*
**
RaggAhmed is a health and communications consultancy, based in Rozelle in
Sydney’s inner west. We're looking for a medical writer to join our team on
a full-time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a tertiary
qualification in health sciences, medicine, science or social sciences as
well as training and experience in publishing, including books, journals
and newsletters. Some knowledge of digital publishing and online media
would be helpful but is not essential.

If you have a good eye for detail but can also see the big picture, enjoy
working in a team environment and value integrity in an employer then this
is the role for you. For more information about our organisation, please
visit www.raggahmed.com.

To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to *Catherine Stevens*,
Deputy director, at catherine.stevens at raggahmed.com. Applications close on
13 January 2012.

Best regards
Susan

Susan Williamson, PhD
Medical writer | RaggAhmed
Suite 3, 655a Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039 Australia
PO Box 331, Rozelle NSW 2039 Australia
t +61 2 9818 8222 | e susan.williamson at raggahmed.com
www.raggahmed.com