[ASC-list] Fwd: ANU position for a Science Communicator

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Dec 21 10:36:27 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen Visser <karen.visser at ands.org.au>
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Subject: ANU position for a Science Communicator
To: office at asc.asn.au

Dear Australian Science Communicators administrator,

We are recruiting for a position at the Australian National Data Service
(located at The Australian National University in Canberra).  This position
would be ideally suited to a recent Science Communications graduate and I
would like to ask if you are able to alert your members about this
position?  I didn't see a "Positions / Jobs" tab or any other messages
about employment, so not sure if this is something which the website may
accommodate.

Project Officer - Training and Communications (G549-11SK) :
--  http://jobs.anu.edu.au/PositionDetail.aspx?p=2353
--  Level is ANU8
--  closing date: 15 January 2012
--  fixed Term of 18 Months
--  more information: ands.org.au or contact Karen.Visser at anu.edu.au

We would certainly encourage applications from your members as we feel that
they would be an excellent fit for the selection criteria and for what ANDS
hopes to achieve.

Regards,
Karen

--
Karen Visser
Program Leader

Location: The Australian National University
Level 4, W G Hancock Building

E: karen.visser at ands.org.au
T: +61 2 6125 7121
M: +61 478 401 229