[ASC-list] Job opportunity - Knowledge Broker

Corinna Lange pearcommunication at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:19:59 UTC 2011

The Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN) is looking for an
Executive Knowledge Broker to join the team. For more information about the
job see:
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/executive-knowledge-broker/in/brisbane-cbd-inner-suburbs/21334705

For more information about TERN see:  http://www.tern.org.au/

Please feel free to pass this onto anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks
Corinna

Please don't contact me about the job; I'm just the messenger

--
Pear Communication: Practical and Effective Adoption and Risk Communication
ABN# 23 475 287 527

E: pearcommunication at gmail.com
M: 0423 782 198

Follow me on Twitter @riskcommunic8 <http://twitter.com/riskommunic8>

"The problem with communication ... is the illusion that it has been
accomplished."
George Bernard Shaw