[ASC-list] [SYD] I'm talking on Ritzian theory - Feb 4

John August john.august at mail.optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 23 05:22:27 UTC 2011

I'll be speaking at the Sydney Futurists at 2pm on Feb 4.  They're
frequently concerned with life extension, cryonics and biotechnology,
but for this session they're covering me on Ritzian Theory and Mark
James on brain simulation.

Ritzian theory is an alternative to the Theory of Relativity, one where
you *can* travel faster than the speed of light ! Something I've been
(ssshhh) passionate about for many years.

I'll email another reminder closer to the time.  In the meantime, you
can checkout the listing on the meetup site :

http://www.meetup.com/The-Sydney-Sci-Fi-Fantasy-Meetup-Group/events/45292612/

Regards,

--
Too many people. Making too many problems. And not much clue to go round.

John August, President, NSW Humanists - www.hsnsw.asn.au
             Convener The Sydney Shove - www.sydneyshove.org
             Secular Party Candidate, Wentworth 2010 - www.secular.org.au