[ASC-list] [SYD] I'm talking on Ritzian theory - Feb 4

John August john.august at mail.optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 23 06:50:19 UTC 2011

Yarra,

I put in the wrong link.  It is hosted by the Sydney Futurists, I cross-
promoted it to the SF group.

Here's the Futurist link, what I originally planned to link in :

http://www.meetup.com/SydneyFuturists/events/41548752/

I differ as to how much you can read into the original posting's meetup
group.  I have previously given talks to the high energy physics group
at the University of Sydney, and have also appeared on the Diffusion
Radio program. I do not plan to debate the details - we will have to
agree to disagree on that.  I leave people to make up their own minds.

John.