[ASC-list] Draft Report for Discussion_Developing an Evidence Base for Science Engagement in Australia

Sean Perera sean.perera at anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 00:12:10 UTC 2011

  Dear Member: ASC Mailing List
  We are happy to inform you that the final Draft Report for Discussion; i.e. “Developing an Evidence Base for Science Engagement in Australia”, is currently available online for comment.

  The Draft Report for Discussion was uploaded yesterday afternoon to the Inspiring Australia webpage on the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research website, and can be accessed at the following weblink www.innovation.gov.au/InspiringAustralia under the sub-heading “Developing an Evidence Base for Science Engagement in Australia – Expert Working Group”.

  We encourage feedback to the Draft Report for Discussion available online. We seek specific suggestions for first steps on implementing the recommendations and indications of people and/or organisations that would have an interest in progressing the recommendations.

  Please direct all comments and feedback by 18 February 2011 to sean.perera at anu.edu.au
  Sincerely,

  Dr Sean Perera
  (On behalf of A/Prof Sue Stocklmayer: Deputy Chair/ Expert Working Group)

  Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
 The Australian National University
 Canberra, Australia