[ASC-list] ASC-list] Register now for open Science Communication Planning workshop for in Melbourne - 18 February

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue Feb 8 06:36:45 UTC 2011

Register now for Melbourne workshop Friday 18 Feb. Registrations close
at end of this Friday 11 Feb.

Here are some comments from recent workshops.

"A great workshop - very informative, enjoyable and relevant to my
organisation." Jessica Harris, National Breast Cancer Foundation

"I think you've got a good workshop here, solidly based on experience.
I've been through other planning training, some of it more useful than
others, and the simpler and more straightforward - which it was - the
better."  Helen Sim CSIRO

"[Best parts were] discussion, examples and real-life experience from
others."  Denise Fowler, Murray-Darling Basin Authority.

"[I liked] the pre-workshop survey - this really helped me come to the
workshop prepared.  And great insights from both presenters.
Unsurprisingly, I really liked your stories!"  Anon.

"The Planning Science Communication workshop gave me clear, practical
advice for how to communicate CSIRO's research effectively.  The highly
interactive workshop structure and small group size worked well. " Kate
Barnard, CSIRO

To find out more:

Workshop outline and more details at:
http://www.econnect.com.au/ws_planning_comms.htm
<http://www.econnect.com.au/ws_planning_comms.htm>  or contact me

Costs:

Cost per participant is $680+GST (total $748).  Includes all materials
and catering for the day.

ASC Members receive a 10% discount.

Group bookings of three or more from the same organisation receive a 10%
discount.

Students receive a 50% discount.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director Econnect Communication