[ASC-list] Survey on science communication

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Fri Jan 14 01:09:10 UTC 2011

Hi all

This is a survey for anyone who does research on science
communication, or uses this research to guide their practice.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pcstresearch

We are interested in the research you do, the disciplinary basis from
which you work, and the way your research has been used.

This survey will inform an Australian chapter in a book 'The
Development of Public Communication of Science and Technology
Studies'. This chapter is being written by Jenni Metcalfe and Toss
Gascoigne.   It will chart the development of PCST research in 14
countries (Brazil, China, Germany, Ireland, Canada, etc.).

To encourage you to complete the survey, a random respondent will win
a dozen bottles of quality wine or a book voucher. Entries close 14
February 2011.

Entries close 7 February.

There are two surveys. The first is for people who do or have done
research in science communication; the second is for practitioners. If
you are involved in both, the survey will automatically direct you to
do both sections, and we'd be very grateful if you could complete both
parts of the survey.

Please contact jenni at econnect.com.au for more information.

Thanks

Toss Gascoigne