[ASC-list] management training - university vs professional body

Claire Harris claireharris.oz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:17:10 UTC 2011

Hi all
I'm been chatting with a few communication colleagues who are interested in
management study, particularly around project management, organisational
management... Help for communication management roles but also more broadly.

I know this is a pretty general question but does anyone have any thoughts
(insider perspectives?) about doing study through a uni versus the
Australian Institute of Management as far as the reputation of the
qualifications goes?

I'd love to hear from ASCers about their opinions and more on what courses
you've done - email me directly if you prefer.

Thanks in advance,
Claire