[ASC-list] Community Engagement Officer for Healthy Waterways

Sharon Marks sharon.marks at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:00:39 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I am moving on and my position replacement is being recruited through SEEK.
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/senior-community-engagement-officer-for-healthy-waterways/in/brisbane-brisbane/20150453

We are looking for an energetic and passionate team member to develop and manage a Community Engagement Program for Healthy Waterways.

Healthy Waterways is a not-for-profit organisation working to protect and improve waterway health in South East Queensland. We facilitate careful planning and coordinated efforts among a network of member organisations from government, industry, research and the community.

This role will require you to establish partnerships with stakeholders that deliver water and environmental education, including Healthy Waterways’ members, community/catchment groups, environmental education centres and schools. In addition, you will attend and coordinate community events to raise awareness about waterway health issues.

The role offers the ability to build extensive contacts as you will lead a network of water educators in South East Queensland, ensuring resource sharing and collaboration on water education and engagement.

Regards,
Sharon Marks
Community Education Officer

T:  (07) 3177 9100 | F: (07) 3177 9190
E:  sharon.marks at healthywaterways.org
W: www.healthywaterways.org

Visit: Level 25, Hitachi Building, 239 George St, Brisbane 4000
Post: PO Box 13086, George St, Brisbane Qld 4003