[ASC-list] reminder- job opportunities at RiAus

Lisa Bailey LBailey at riaus.org.au
Mon Jun 20 23:38:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder we have two positions currently available, and applications close 30 June.  For more information and full job descriptions please visit http://riausondemand.org.au/job-opportunities/

Employment Opportunities at RiAus, full time, based in Adelaide.

 1.  Programs co-ordinator
 2.  Programs co-ordinator, youth and education
The Royal Institution of Australia (RiAus) -is a contemporary and accessible national home for science; a place for people to listen, talk, blog, download and think about science in all its shapes and forms - currently has vacancies for two positions within the programs team.
Passionate about engaging the public with science and technology, you will work on the development and delivery on a broad range of innovative science-communication activities for a variety of audiences.
Educated to degree level in a science-related subject and with relevant postgraduate qualifications and/or experience, your knowledge of and passion for science will make you an invaluable member of our small but vibrant Programs team.

Thanks
Lisa

Lisa Bailey
Ph: (08) 7120 8605 | mobile: 0427 490088| Fax: (08) 8221 6563 | lbailey at riaus.org.au | www.riaus.org.au<http://www.riaus.org.au/>