[ASC-list] Writing Clear Science Workshops (Townsville & Cairns)

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Tue Jun 21 00:44:03 UTC 2011

*

*Writing Clear Science Workshops (Townsville & Cairns)*

Our next* Writing Clear Science* workshops are being offered in Townsville
on the 11th – 12th July and Cairns 14th – 15th July 2011.

*Science professionals benefit from our writing workshops by*:

-           refreshing their writing skills (punctuation, sentence and
paragraph structure).

-           improving their ability to write clearly and succinctly.

-           improving their editing and critical evaluation skills.

-           learning how to structure any document using our unique ‘*What’s
Your Problem?*’ template.

*Course Outline*

-           *Day 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Writing*

*-           Day 2: Writing Reports & Papers *

For further information, including course details, please refer to our
website www.writingclearscience.com.au or contact Dr Marina Hurley:
0416-097-979; fax +61-3-9421-3472; info at writingclearscience.com.au

* *

*
*

*Recent feedback from an Open Workshop in Sydney (March 2011) *

-          *'A no-nonsense approach that is well structured and builds on
itself over the two days. I got a great deal out of this. Thank you.'*

-          *'Exactly what I felt I needed help with.'*

-          *'A well structured, interactive course that I would recommend to
anyone that is looking to improve their writing skills.' *

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant

info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and/or copyright material intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant