[ASC-list] Final results for I'm a Scientist, Get Me Out of Here!

Kristin Alford kristin at bridge8.com.au
Mon Jun 27 06:23:17 UTC 2011

Hi All,

It's been an awesome (but exhausting) two weeks. Over 900 students at 22
schools have asked 933 questions, cast hundreds of votes and had 42 live
chats with scientists. All our scientists have been brilliant, but there can
be only ONE winner in each zone, and those winners are online now.
Congratulations to Kate Patterson, Upulie Diviskera and Aimee Parker:
http://imascientist.org.au/2011/06/24/congratulations-to-the-winning-scienti
sts/

Thanks to all our students, teachers and scientists who've made this event
our biggest and busiest ever. Thanks to our funding partners the National
Enabling Technology Strategy in the Department of Innovation, Industry,
Science and Research, and the Department of Further Education, Employment,
Science and technology (SA).

We hope to be back next year! And, as Sophia has always said for the UK
version, we warn you NOT to visit the site, unless you want to get
distracted by all the amazing questions...

Best wishes,

Kristin, Sarah & James