[ASC-list] a few interesting links from the Science Online 2011 Conference

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Tue Mar 1 22:46:01 UTC 2011

Don't panic. You (and the rest of us) are not completely out of touch. It was organised by the
Research Triangle area of North Carolina.

Does anyone know if it will be a topic at the Inspiring Australia conference in Melbourne?

Niall

________

Niall Byrne

Science in Public has moved to:

82 Hudsons Road, Spotswood  Vic  3015
Our postal address is PO Box 2076 Spotswood VIC 3015
Our landline stays the same - 03 9398 1416.

Niall's mobile: 0417 131 977
Sarah's mobile: 0413 332 489

Twitter scienceinpublic
Full contact details at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog>