[ASC-list] Adelaide Fringe Event

Rob Morrison rob.morrison at flinders.edu.au
Wed Mar 2 04:11:17 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone

This is just a quick note to let you know that I'll be in Adelaide later this week to perform 'Dante's Laboratory' in the Fringe.

'Dante's Laboratory' is an energetic journey through the nine circles of Hell (Inferno from Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy), with a scientific perspective. The show explores morality, behaviour and the essence of sin with reference to evolutionary biology, genetics, neurology and psychology. It features live music, comedy and RIAus' live digital audience feedback system.

We are only in town for 3 shows and it'd be awesome to see ASCers there. You can find more details at the link below, but drop me a line if you have any questions.

<http://www.riaus.org.au/events/2011/03/03/adelaide_fringe_2011_dantes_laboratory_cabaret_music.jsp> .

Cheers
Chris KP

Chris Krishna-Pillay