[ASC-list] Pork Business and Finance manager a crook?

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Mon Mar 14 03:17:32 UTC 2011

Brendon knows what he's doing. But we shouldn't encourage him.

Personally, I like a good headline. But I also think it's got to show some respect to the content.

I also think it's time for the ASC list managers to think about the future of the ASC media list.

There are two problems:

1. there's not enough stories being posted. It would be nice to see CSIRO and other agencies routinely posting to the list.

2. there's too many stories posted that have very little to do with science. "Abattoir buys laser guided pig saw" for example.

But I could be wrong - your thoughts welcome.

Kind regards,

Niall

--------

Niall Byrne