[ASC-list] ASC National Conference 2012 - info and some questions

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 16 06:41:15 UTC 2011

Dear ASC-ers,

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that the biennial ASC National Conference will be held in Sydney in early 2012 (specific dates and venue TBA), and also to ask you for some feedback / input.

***************************
**Questions for ASC members**
***************************

1) if you did not go to the ASC National Conference in Canberra in 2010, would you mind briefly letting us know why not?

2) what would be the TWO things you think the 2012 conference MUST have, or must do?

3) what would be the TWO things you think the 2012 conference SHOULD NOT have or should not do?

Please send any responses to these questions to me by March 31 so we can take them into consideration when planning the 2012  National Conference.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.

Cheers for now,
Rod
(Conference committee chair)

Dr RG Lamberts
Deputy Director

Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)
A Centre for the National Commission of UNESCO

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991