[ASC-list] Promoting prizes related to communication of science

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue May 3 05:56:39 UTC 2011

I totally agree with Emma.... there should be clear awards for science communicator excellence.
As Emma says most related awards are for researchers, journalists or teachers not science communicators - and yes very important and should remain but be added to. We need science communicator excellence awards included in:
*Eurekas
*Prime Minister's Science Prize

Just to name the two most prestigious ones.

cheers

Jenni Metcalfe
Director, Econnect Communication
www.econnect.com.au