[ASC-list] Tues, May 17 at 5pm in Brisbane - Powerplay: tune in, switch on, brown out

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue May 3 08:30:42 UTC 2011

The year is 2021... and how is Australia doing with meeting its carbon
reduction targets? Are we still using coal to power our lives or have we
gone nuclear?

Has solar lived up to its promise? Have successive Australian
governments delivered on their promises? How does big industry feel
about what has happened or not? What part is R&D playing in the debate?
And how is the media reporting it all?

To find out more join the Cooperative Research Centre Association
conference at the Brisbane Convention Centre on Tuesday May 17 at 5pm
for Public a hypothetical on Energy/Sustainability: Powerplay: tune in,
switch on, brown out

Facilitated by Bernie Hobbs from ABC Science with a stellar range of
panel speakers - experts, economists, politicians, journalists and
others...

See: http://www.crca.asn.au/conference/hypothetical.html

Tickets cost $20, book now at site above to avoid missing out on a seat.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm