[ASC-list] Promoting prizes related to communication of science

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue May 3 09:37:37 UTC 2011

Well just ONE award dedicated to a science communicator's performance
would be a good start!

Jenni Metcalfe
Director, Econnect Communication
www.econnect.com.au
phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866
jenni at econnect.com.au
skype: jenni.metcalfe
subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm