[ASC-list] Promoting prizes related to communication of science

Nancy Longnecker nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
Wed May 4 04:03:55 UTC 2011

Hello Renato,

My understanding of Chris and the Eureka award is that it is for science researchers who communicate about their own work. (not for science communication researchers. I don't know of an award for sci comm researchers.)

Cheers, Nancy

Assoc Prof Nancy Longnecker

Coordinator, Science Communication Program
Faculty of Life and Physical Sciences, M011
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA   6009

ph: 61 8 6488 3926
email: nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au   NOTE: longneck at cyllene.uwa.edu.au is no longer a valid email address. Please delete it from your contact list.
www.communicatingscience.org
skype: nancylongnecker

There is no point explaining everything in the universe if no one is listening to you.    (UWA Sci Comm student)