[ASC-list] Reminder: ACT event tomorrow (Thurs) SKA lecture + VIP event for science communicators

Claire Harris claireharris.oz at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:03:49 UTC 2011

Reminder, this event is on tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Rub shoulders with the stars: ASC Canberra invites ASC members (and science
communicators) to a VIP event after CSIRO's SKA lecture.

Find out about the SKA project, CSIRO’s Australian SKA Pathfinder telescope,
and the science that it hopes to deliver.

Then rub shoulders with ASC members (and science communicators) in our VIP
lounge afterwards. Networking and delectable snacks and drinks await you...