[ASC-list] Powerplay: tune in, switch on, brown out - free tickets to first 5 people who email me

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed May 11 09:04:18 UTC 2011

Powerplay: tune in, switch on, brown out is a light-hearted discussion
of a serious issue facing Australia: meeting our energy needs whilst
reducing our carbon emissions

Powerplay is a hypothetical-style discussion led by ABC's Bernie Hobbs
and with 9 eminent panellists, including politicians, economists, energy
experts, environmentalists and a journalist

All are welcome to attend the session, which starts the CRCA conference,
on Tuesday 17 May from 5pm until 6.30pm at the Brisbane Convention
Centre, tickets cost $20/person and can be purchased from the website:
http://www.crca.asn.au/conference/hypothetical.html

First five people to email me, receive a free ticket to the event.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm