[ASC-list] FW: [PCST] Help identifying semi-professional science magazines ?

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Mon May 23 22:44:35 UTC 2011

Dear All,
	May I ask you for help in identifying the
semi-proessional science magazines that are read
in your contries? By that, I mean the general but
high level magazines that scientists would read
to keep an eye on the whole science field (but
that might also be read by a highly educated
general public). They can often be identified by
the advertisements they carry for scientific
books or apparatus. Examples would be Scientific
American, The New Scientist, La Recherche, etc.
	To save overloading the list, please
reply to me and I'll post a synthesis of the