[ASC-list] National Science Week grants guidelines available online

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Thu Nov 3 12:47:17 UTC 2011

Many of you will have received the news that the 2012 National Science Week
Grant Guidelines are now available online. Just in case some interested
parties missed the news, the link to the guidelines follows. Be warned that
the URL is long and some email programs may format it into 2 lines. If that
happens, cut and paste the lines together.

http://www.innovation.gov.au/Science/InspiringAustralia/NationalScienceWeekG
rants/Applying/Pages/InformationforApplicants.aspx

The grant round will open on Monday 7 and close on Monday 28 November.

National Science Week will be held from 11 - 19 August 2012.

As I wish good luck to those applying for grants I have to ask:

Would anyone be interested in the ASC conference including a grant writing
workshop session? And if yes, do you have suggestions for who should present
it?

Cheers,
Jesse

Jesse Shore

President, Australian Science Communicators, 2011

 <http://www.asc.asn.au/> http://www.asc.asn.au/

Jesse Shore PhD
Science Communicator
P:   (02) 9810 2328