[ASC-list] The ASC NSW Christmas Party - Fri 9 December

Rebecca Rose speckley_rose at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 24 13:36:20 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

You're all invited to a night of food, fun and friends at the ASC NSW Christmas Party.

This is a great chance to meet fellow ASC members and discover who's behind all the emails.

And we're offering free drinks (well, two) to all members, nibblies and a great Trivia quiz.

Cost: Members are free, non-members $5 (partners and other potential ASC'ers welcome)

When: From 6.30 pm till late, Friday 9 December

Where: The Star Bar, 600 George St, Sydney (just down from Town Hall station, opposite Events Cinemas)
We have a room on the ground floor, at the back (the 'Amber Bar'.... there will be a welcome sign).

What to wear: A dash of Christmas! (Something we can see: not your special Xmas undies.... Hat, earrings, tie, reindeer-antlers etc.)

RSVP: Would love to know if you can make it so please send us an email by
Wednesday 30 November (it will help us know how much food to order) or visit the ASC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Australian-Science-Communicators-ASC/150854024999000
Email: ascnsw at gmail.com

Best wishes and a very Merry Christmas from the ASC NSW Committee:

Angele Bouchet
Julie-Anne Popple
Rebecca Rose
Helen Sim