[ASC-list] liquid learning sci-com officers forum - WDYT?

Nancy Longnecker nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 03:28:06 UTC 2011

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for raising this issue. I have similar misgivings about this extremely expensive forum, although mine are based on gut feeling more than first-hand knowledge. I was wondering why on earth I would spend that kind of money to listen to people, many of whom I (net)work with regularly.

I agree that ASC is much better value and we ought to continue to point this out to prospective members.

Kind regards, Nancy

Assoc Prof Nancy Longnecker

Coordinator, Science Communication Program
School of Animal Biology, M092
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA   6009

CRICOS Provider 0126G

ph: 61 8 6488 3926
email: nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
www.communicatingscience.org
skype: nancylongnecker

There is no point explaining everything in the universe if no one is listening to you.    (UWA Sci Comm student)