[ASC-list] Free online directory of events and activities

Bianca Nogrady bianca at biancanogrady.com
Thu Oct 20 20:10:53 UTC 2011

Dear ASC-ers

If you are running any kind of event or activity that is open to the public,
anywhere in Australia, why not list it on nospuds.com.au?

nospuds is a free online directory of events and activities, whether big or
small, education or entertainment, commercial, fund-raiser, social,
community. Our aim is to get people off the couch (hence, no couch potatoes
= no spuds), out the door and doing stuff. Which means our biggest goal is
to get more bums on your seats.

We'd love to see more science stuff on there, so please check it out at
www.nospuds.com.au

(My declaration of self-interest here is that nospuds is my husband's
initiative).

Thanks

Bianca

*Freelance science journalist and broadcaster*
www.biancanogrady.com

*Co-author of **The Sixth Wave**: How to Succeed in a Resource-Limited World
*
www.sixthwave.org

ph: +612 4787 9158  m: 0411 420 913
Blackheath, Australia.