[ASC-list] Medicines research survey

Nancy Longnecker nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
Tue Oct 25 14:43:12 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I’m a PhD student in Chemistry/Science Communication at UWA and as part of my research I’m conducting a short (10 minute) online survey to investigate the attitudes held by the general public towards the development of new pharmaceutical medicines.

Your participation in this survey would be greatly appreciated, just follow the link below.
http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/672676/medicines

Additionally, your help and support in forwarding this information to any or all of your personal and professional networks will also increase the number of responses collected, so please pass this information on to anyone you think will help me out. The greater the number and diversity of respondents the better!

Thanks very much for your help,
Evenda

--
Evenda Dench
PhD Candidate (Chemistry, Science Communication)

Email: evenda.dench at uwa.edu.au<mailto:evenda.dench at uwa.edu.au>
http://www.communicatingscience.org/