[ASC-list] s c o p e : What are you up to?

Sally Miles sally at sallymiles.com.au
Tue Oct 25 22:09:24 UTC 2011

Dear ASC Members,

We love hearing about what you are up to.

Any projects, research, events, education or presentations you are working on, or know of in the field of science and science communication - we want to hear about it!

We also love to share.

Send us links to articles, tweets, blogs, images, interviews or speeches you find worthy of sharing.

You can email me directly or why not post your own stories up on the ASC website? It's easy - just activate your log in by clicking here<http://www.asc.asn.au/join/>, enter your details and the special invitation code for October issued in last month's SCOPE and you are on your way to contributing to the ASC community.

The next issue of SCOPE is going out at the end of this week, you can send through items in the next few days up until Tomorrow c.o.b. You can also send them any other time for the next issue (see  content deadlines below).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Sally

________________________________
Upcoming deadline dates for SCOPE articles:
Monday 21st November 2011
Monday 19th December 2011
Monday 23rd January 2012

Sally Miles
Editor
SCOPE - Australian Science Communicators
asc.asn.au <http://www.asc.asn.au/>  | editor at asc.asn.au
0404 477 133

Freelance Writer | Consultant | Presenter
Sustainability and Climate Change Communications
sallymiles.com.au<http://sallymiles.com.au/>| sally at sallymiles.com.au
Connect with me on Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sally-miles/16/572/a3>