[ASC-list] Search for TV talent - Sydney

Adam Selinger adam at madlab.org
Thu Sep 8 22:49:03 UTC 2011

Dear ASC

Are you the next Australian 'Richard Hammond' (Brainiac, Top Gear)?

I am seeking expressions of interest for the role of a talented presenter to host a prospective TV science show for young adults (10 - 14 yrs).

Are you enthusiastic about science and love to get your hands (really) dirty?

Do you love to entertain and be spontaneous, not at all shy and even a bit mad silly?

Do you look on camera?!

If you answered YES to all of the above then please send me an email - asap! - and tell me why you think you suit the part.

This is a Sydney-based opportunity.

Adam
Adam Selinger | MadLab Australia
adam at madlab.org | +61 (0)417 690 423