[ASC-list] Fwd: ASC Web code now fixed! And thank you for comments re: An Annual Membership Reminder

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Sep 16 03:43:18 UTC 2011

Dear ASC-list readers,

First I'd like to thank those who responded to my question below, your
comments are useful and valuable input for optimising our value to members.

Secondly, I'd like to apologise to all those who have been inconvenienced by
troubles with the September web code, it appears that during a recent system
change we lost the current web code information.

The good news is it is back!

The code you were provided upon renewal is the correct code to use to
register to become an ASC web contributor.

If your office inquiry has not yet been responded to, please know that I am
working my way through them all. It is a busy time of year and this is
slowing down the response turn around.... Fingers crossed a week or two
should see us back to normal.

If you have not yet renewed you can do so from the join link here:
http://www.asc.asn.au/join/

Best,

Kali