[ASC-list] To conference or not to conference?

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Tue Apr 10 22:52:35 UTC 2012

Jesse

2014 is the 20th anniversary of the formation of ASC, but it's also
the year of the PCST Conference in Brazil (likely to be in May).  We
should be able to accommodate 2 conferences in one year.

I reckon 3 days is too long, that 2 full days plus the evening before
should be enough.  Let's go for higher quality rather than just more.
Reduces the cost, too.

Toss Gascoigne
************
Toss Gascoigne and Associates