[ASC-list] VIC event: Melbourne Museum Comedy Tour 2012

Ben McKenzie ben at labcoatman.com.au
Wed Apr 11 01:25:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I posted this to the media list last week, but in case you missed it, here
are the details of this year's Melbourne Museum Comedy Tour, which opens
tonight:

*Museum Comedy and Melbourne Museum *

*Present*

*Melbourne Museum Comedy Tour *

**

**

Laughter: it belongs in a museum.

We should know – we've been putting it there for five years. To celebrate,
for 2012 we've scoured the world for the most eccentric, charming, awkward
and creepy experts we could find.

The history of life’s evolution; treasures from the bowels of the earth,
the surface of the moon and the bottom of the ocean; some things Uncle Gary
left in a box in his shed...all these wonders will be laid before you.

Join your host, science comedian *Ben McKenzie* (*The Peer Revue*, *Dungeon
Crawl, *“patron saint of geek comedy” - T-Squat), along with a top cast of
comic performers including Shakespearean actor *Dave Lamb* (Bell
Shakespeare, *The Bazura Project*), singer, actress and puppeteer *Petra
Elliott* (*Inside Out - *La Mama, *Who Killed John Bearington III?*) and
improviser *Nadia Collins* (*The Big Hoo-Haa*) as they bring to life a
collection of tour guides you won't meet anywhere else.

Book early. This exhibit won’t last.

"A winning mix of fact and funny." Chortle (UK)

*Venue:* Melbourne Museum, Nicholson Street, Carlton

*Dates:* 11 – 14 and 18 – 21 April (Wednesday to Saturday only)

*Tickets:* $19 full, $15 groups (6 or more) and concession (including
Museum Victoria members)

*Times:* 6:00 PM (60 min)

*Bookings:* Online via museumcomedy.com; tickets available at the door
unless sold out

Regards,

--
Ben McKenzie - actor, scientician, comedian, feminist, presenter, ginger.
Mobile: 0401 870 404
Email: ben at labcoatman.com.au
Web: http://labcoatman.com.au | http://shaolinpunk.net |
http://museumcomedy.com