[ASC-list] WA: Curtin University is seeking talented science writers

Emma Donnelly E.Donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 06:14:16 UTC 2012

Curtin University is seeking talented science writers with media experience for 2 casual roles.

1.       8 hours per week (from home/off site) interviewing researchers and preparing media releases for the Faculty of Health Sciences (ongoing, throughout the year)

2.       Full time(in the office) short term PR consultant role - managing media relations for the Faculty of Science and Engineering (6-8 weeks, with a possibility of extension)

Both positions have an hourly rate of $45, and are for immediate start.

For more information or to send an expression of interest and a CV, please contact Pip Lapelms – 9266 1930 or pip.lapelms at curtin.edu.au<mailto:pip.lapelms at curtin.edu.au>.

Pip Lapelms
Manager | Public Relations
Corporate Relations and Development