[ASC-list] Writing journal articles - request by Vic physicists for speaker

Ian Muchamore ian at imthinking.com.au
Mon Apr 30 09:25:05 UTC 2012

Request on behalf of Dr Grant van Riessen:

I am involved in organising a writing retreat during June
12-13<x-apple-data-detectors://0> for
a small group of students and postdocs of the Centre for Coherent X-ray
Science.  This group mainly comprises physicists involved in research
centred around the development of biological imaging techniques.

I came across the ASC web site while trying to find people who could speak
on topics related to writing scientific journal articles.  I was wondering
whether you might be able to recommend someone who could make an
interesting and informative presentation on this topic?
*
Dr Grant van Riessen
*Lecturer
Department of Physics
Centre of Excellence for Coherent X-ray Science
La Trobe University | Bundoora 3086
*T:* +61 (0)3 9479 2642 <+61%20(0)3%209479%202642> | *F*: +61 (0)3
9479 1552<+61%20(0)3%209479%201552>
  *E:* g.vanriessen at latrob <email.address at latrobe.edu.au>

Sent from my iPad