[ASC-list] WA: Guinness World Record attempt for National Science Week 2012

Emma Donnelly E.Donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Sun Aug 5 03:18:17 UTC 2012

Curtin University Science, ChemCentre, Curtin Stadium and Curtin Guild would like to invite you to participate in

GIANT SCIENCE!

To celebrate National Science Week 2012 we are going to attempt a world record for the most people participating in a chemistry experiment. By registering to attend you go into the draw to win a sciencey food hamper. Come along and join My Kitchen Rules Scientists Emma and Andrew in some record breaking science!

Date - 15 August 2012

Time - 12.30pm to 2.00pm

Location - Curtin Stadium, Curtin University

Cost – FREE!

Register - http://giantscience2012.eventbrite.com.au/

Supported by National Science Week WA Committee

For more NSWk events visit http://www.scienceweek.net.au/