[ASC-list] Science - art event in WA this saturday

Claire Pannell claire at scitech.org.au
Wed Aug 8 01:31:47 UTC 2012

Dear all

We are working with local sound artists to present this free event on Saturday at PICA.

Analogue to Digital is all about sound, art and technology. How do we make sound from paper? What does paper actually sound like? Come along and find out.
We are making experimental music from all things paper and cellulose as part of the Molecular Origami event.

http://www.scienceweek.net.au/analogue-to-digital/?search-date=11-08-2012&text=&search-location=&search-state=WA&search-type=41&search-topic=50

Claire Pannell
CSIRO Lab Manager
Scitech

My email: claire at scitech.org.au<mailto:claire at scitech.org.au>
My direct line: 92150850

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD7548.A19DA250]
Connect with us: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ScitechWA> | eNews<http://www.scitech.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=508&Itemid=286> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scitech/82423139654> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ScitechWA>
phone: +61 8 9215 0700  |  fax: +61 8 9321 2869  |  web: <http://www.youtube.com/ScitechWA> www.scitech.org.au<http://www.scitech.org.au>  |  post: PO Box 1155 West Perth WA 6872
City West, cnr Sutherland Street & Railway Pde West Perth WA
SCITECH - increasing interest and participation by Western Australians in science and technology.