[ASC-list] symposium on evaluating public engagement with science (Adelaide)

Cobi Smith cobi.smith at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 15 05:43:45 UTC 2012

Hi folks, on Friday 31 August there will be a symposium about evaluating public engagement with science at the Adelaide Convention Centre, as part of the Australasian Evaluation Society conference.

http://www.aes2012.com.au/program.php

In the symposium we'll talk about strategies for evaluating public engagement with science, there will be a case study from CSIRO, and we've planned to have nearly half the time for questions and discussion.

As well as the public engagement with science symposium, the conference has many sessions about programs evaluations in environment or health, which are also relevant for science communicators.

Perhaps I'll see you there - cheers, Cobi