[ASC-list] ACT - science engagement event

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Wed Aug 15 06:10:37 UTC 2012

Public Forum - Science, Technology & Wellbeing

How can we improve our lives? And how might science and technology help?

The Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary
Education is hosting a free public forum during Science Week. The forum will
bring a range of people together to discuss wellbeing, how it might be
improved over coming decades, and what role science and technology might
play.

When: 1.30pm-5pm, Saturday 18 August 2012

Where: Canberra Southern Cross Yacht Club, Mariner Pl, Yarralumla, ACT 2600

Register: http://wellbeingtechnologyforum.eventbrite.com/

More information? step at innovation.gov.au

Maaroof Fakhri

Enabling Technologies - Public Awareness
Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education

Industry House Level 10
10 Binara Street, Canberra City ACT 2601
GPO Box 9839, Canberra ACT 2601
Ph: 61-2-6102 8012 Fax: 61-2-6290 8993

Email: Maaroof.Fakhri at innovation.gov.au

Internet:  <http://www.technyou.edu.au/> www.technyou.edu.au

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/talkingtechnology>
www.facebook.com/talkingtechnology

YouTube:  <http://www.youtube.com/technyouvids> www.youtube.com/technyouvids

 <http://www.innovation.gov.au/> http://www.innovation.gov.au

ABN 74 599 608 295

The department acknowledges the traditional owners of the country throughout
Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community.  We
pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past and
present.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number
of electrons were significantly displaced.