[ASC-list] Stem cell therapy: The hope and the hype (podcast)

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 06:19:17 UTC 2012

Dear ASCers,

The latest science podcast from Up Close, the podcast of the University of
Melbourne is now available:
Stem cell therapy: The hope and the
hypehttp://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/episode/208-stem-cell-therapy-hope-and-hype

Pioneering stem cell researcher Prof Martin Pera discusses where stem cell
research has been and where it’s going, the therapeutic potential of stem
cell technologies, and what we should and shouldn’t expect from this
fast-developing research field. With host Dr Shane Huntington.

Check out our other science (and humanities) episodes at
http://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/

Happy listening!

Dyani

Dyani Lewis