[ASC-list] The PCST program in Melbourne 1996

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Tue Aug 21 10:11:52 UTC 2012

Hi ASC-ers

Has anyone kept a copy of the program for the fourth PCST Conference
in Melbourne in 1996?

We have a project running, through our colleagues in Beijing, to
collect all the programs and papers for all PCST Conferences
stretching back to Poitiers in France in 1988.

If anyone can send me a copy of the program, I will scan it and send
it on to Bejing.  And return it!

Somewhere there may even be a dusty old web site where all the papers
are collected.  But that might be too much to hope for .....

Toss Gascoigne