[ASC-list] Eden Whale Festival 2012

Jillian Riethmuller jillian_riethmuller at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:11:15 UTC 2012

 EDEN WHALE FESTIVAL3rd & 4th November If you want to stay up to date with all the news and events of the Eden Whale Festival visit our website and sign up for our newsletter.http://www.edenwhalefestival.com.au/ The Eden Whale Festival is happening on the Saturday 3rd NOVEMBER & Sunday 4th NOVEMBER 2012 and we have lots of exciting events to help you have a whale of a time.·         Headline Aussie band Hungry Kids of Hungary will be featuring on the Saturday night (3rd November)·         Trashformation (recycle competition) and photo competitions·         Saturday night there will also be the ever popular Fireworks display ·         Street Parade is on again this year, featuring Hotrods, various floats, vintage cars, bands and heaps more.·         We are also focusing on local produce - you will be amazed at just what is available from right on your doorstep.·         Bar  - local food vendors etc·         AND MUCH,  MUCH MORE SAVE THE DATE – ‘A Night on the Town’ will be held on Saturday October 27 at the Eden Fisherman’s Club.      And you can always check us out on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Eden-Whale-Festival/195565740490810