[ASC-list] Best traing you've done?

Mick Moylan mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Aug 23 07:06:06 UTC 2012

Hi ASC

I'd like to hear about the best training you've done.

I've recently won an award (go me!) and the prize is enough to go to an overseas conference or to do some serious training. Tell me if you've done a course you thought was fantastic or if there's an upcoming conference you think will be amazing. I work mostly in science extension education but am interested in general comms, media, PR and science presenting.

I'd also like to hear about any training courses you (or your company/organisation) run. I'd prefer that you accompany any self promotion with some training you did that was great.

If you send them to me off the list, then I'll post a summary for all to read.

Look forward to the replies!

Mick.

Mick Moylan
Chemistry Outreach Fellow