[ASC-list] A sad day for science reporting in Australia

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue Aug 28 05:52:56 UTC 2012

Another reason not to buy the Australian!

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>