[ASC-list] A sad day for science reporting in Australia

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Tue Aug 28 06:13:51 UTC 2012

So - no place at Australia's only national general newspaper for a
science writer?

It's like the Republican War on Science has spread to Australia, where
conservatives either ignore science or rely on bad science to justify
their stance.

Says heaps about the Oz as a paper .... you're better off out of it,
Leigh.

************
Toss Gascoigne and Associates
56 Vasey Cres